Technology Accessibility: How Professionals in the Field of Blindness Can Lead Critical Change in Instructional Technology Practices
- What is accessibility?
- What is the impact of inaccessible technology?
- Why is there so much inaccessible technology in K-12?
- How can practitioners join disabled people in pushing back on the ableist systems of oppression that perpetuate the use of inaccessible technology?
- Ensuring Digital Accessibility through Process and Policy
- K–12 Technology Accessibility: The Message From State Governments
- Bringing Disability Into the Discussion: Examining Technology Accessibility as An Equity Concern in the Field of Instructional Technology